[LAU] "mp3"-player with ogg?

James Stone jamesmstone at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 17:10:08 EDT 2007

There is rockbox, which runs on some of the ipod models:

http://www.rockbox.org/

I personally got an iaudio U2 which is pretty nice, although it
sometimes won't mount properly unless it is switched on first.
Don't know if this is a linux problem, or a problem with the
device, although it seems to mount OK on my mac.

James