[linux-audio-user] What purpose does this list serve?

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Mar 1 12:53:06 EST 2007

On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 11:52:59AM -0500, Greg Wilder wrote:

> I'm sure I'm in the minority on this, but I'd like to see a show of hands -
> how many of you are lurking on this list with the faint hope that some tiny
> (but usefull) bit of information might just drop from the sky?

I do. But such bits do 'drop form the sky' here. your post doesn't have
them, though.

Ok, certain recent threads havn't been enligthened, but I don't think the
scope of the list should leave general production techniques and philosophical
and strategical arguments outside. Yeah, and this meta stuff here.

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Creature Illustrations:
http://www.printfection.com/thorwil