[linux-audio-user] Re: guitar amp emulation

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladt at punkass.com
Wed Mar 7 04:02:35 EST 2007

Julien Claassen escribe:
>   Have heard both POD and VAmp. I liked them both, they are great pieces of
> hardware. Thought about getting a POD myself, for processing analogue
> leadsounds.

I love how the POD sounds. Their simple delay patches sound a lot like
U2 and you don't have to spend your fee for a vintage Korg digital
delay unit. And cabinet simulations are also lovely. Very worth how
much it costs.

Regarding Behringer, they're ok doing outboard but not so ok regarding
creative equipment. I own a Marshall JTM amp and obviously I'd never
spend a buck in a Behringer amp.

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres  m. +34679156321
La media hostia           j. ivalladt at gmail.com

http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/