[linux-audio-user] Re: guitar amp emulation

Eric Svärd eric.svard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 08:33:23 EST 2007

Is there an easy way to add new impulse responses to cabinetII? I have
a couple of responses from POD XT found on the jesusonic website.
(Dunno about copyright)
http://www.jesusonic.com/preset.php?pid=6

jack_convolve would do fine. But what about CabinetII?

I know CabinetII doesn't use regular FFT convolve. But you can
"convert" the responses to work with cabinetII right?