[linux-audio-user] OT: Berlin/LAC

Dmitry Baikov dsbaikov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:15:12 EDT 2007

On 3/14/07, Robin Gareus <robin at gareus.org> wrote:
> ...but you might get the return ticket included in that price if you
> book it at the same time -> Sparpreis 50% ;-)

I see: Fare (Outward and return journey) (for two persons)

Normal fare 367,00 EUR
Savings fares from 209,50 EUR

How will I get a savings fare?

> they have a 4 day latency for mailing tickets to outside Germany in case
> you can't choose to print the ticket(s) yourself (bank account vs.
> credit-card) !

If I order them from Russia by mail, there is a 99.999% probability I
will never see them :)

Can I just order the tickets in Berlin, 5 days before the trip, for
example and still get the discount?

Sorry for stupid questions, but this ticket system is not that easy to
understand.

Dmitry.