[linux-audio-user] OT: Berlin/LAC

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Tue Mar 13 20:40:20 EDT 2007

Dmitry Baikov wrote:
> On 3/14/07, Robin Gareus <robin at gareus.org> wrote:
>> ...but you might get the return ticket included in that price if you
>> book it at the same time -> Sparpreis 50% ;-)
>
> I see: Fare (Outward and return journey) (for two persons)
>
> Normal fare 367,00 EUR
> Savings fares from 209,50 EUR
>
> How will I get a savings fare?
>
>> they have a 4 day latency for mailing tickets to outside Germany in case
>> you can't choose to print the ticket(s) yourself (bank account vs.
>> credit-card) !
>
> If I order them from Russia by mail, there is a 99.999% probability I
> will never see them :)
>
> Can I just order the tickets in Berlin, 5 days before the trip, for
> example and still get the discount?
most probably not!

they do have an contingent of cheap tickets, and it is mostly sold some
weeks before.

a cheap way to come to cologne from berlin is a bus, have a look at the
"zob-berlin", it is the central-(omni)bus-station and it is not far away
from the TU-berlin. i think that it coasts about 30€ and takes perhaps 6
hours, since cologne is about 600km far away from here.

cheers,
doc