[linux-audio-user] RE: [linux-audio-dev] promoting LAC 2007

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Mar 27 09:59:51 EDT 2007

> We are, as we have been always, quite on our own in this little pocket
> universe of ours.

I think this issue is amplified by the fact that the conference also targets
by and large the same crowd. I am also not convinced that we would not be
able to find some software allies provided we begin catering to more diverse
audience... Linuxaudio.org consortium already has several high-profile pro
audio members.

Stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks. This summer may introduce
hopefully some cool additions to the Linuxaudio.org.

Ico