[linux-audio-user] FPS on LAC2007 at TU-Berlin

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Thu Mar 29 17:20:08 EDT 2007

Ken Restivo wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 06:23:55PM +0100, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
>> Hi,
>
>> I thought you'll be curious about some blogging of mine, about my
>> attendance to this year's LAC2007 at TU-Berlin, so there it goes:
>
>> - Back from LAC2007 at TU-Berlin - The Aftermath
>>   http://www.rncbc.org/drupal/node/18
>
>> All photos that I took during my stay can be reached from a small
>> gallery as the same:
>
>>   http://www.rncbc.org/lac2007
>
>> Feel free to comment (reg. required though)
>

> It looks really thinly-attended.
>
> Looking at this picture, were there really only 30 people there?
>
> http://www.kgw.tu-berlin.de/~lac2007/graphics/WFS-Panorama.gif
>
> -ken

The last ones that remained, yes. But mostly those are the very ones
than ran the whole event. Crew and Authors. And as I noted on my blog
post, most of the audience crowd just went away right after the OLPC
presentation, a couple of hours before that last photo was taken.

Cheers.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org