[LAU] Re: Re: [Music] Here a new track

julien bodd julien.lociuro at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:43:01 EDT 2007

Thanks for your comments Thorsten. They are again really constructive.

The laidback timing is too late at places, so the feeling
> becomes sloppy, nerving, imho.

   Indeed. I need to work on the rythm. I was in fact trying to give the
drums a real feeling, by playing hydrogen from my keyboard. But, I'm out of
rythm in some places. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by 'laidback timing',
but what I think you mean is the first piano loop which has some blanks
which last too long (1 out of 4)?

The lead tries hard to be dramatic.

I don't understand. You mean that the guitar tries to be sad?

But this has quite some potential.

--
> Thorsten Wilms
>
> Thorwil's Design for Free Software:
> http://thorwil.wordpress.com

I think it could remain at 6 minutes if I add some variations. In fact the
whole thing is in 1 chord..I should add some chord variations, and not play
the guitar solo loop 2 times. 1 should be enough. I like the guitar sound. I
don't think I would change it. I agree on the point of straighten up the
timing as said before.

Julien.
http://www.archive.org/details/TheTimelessClock