[LAU] A program to chop up samples?

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Mon May 7 08:07:55 EDT 2007

Ken Restivo wrote:

>Haven't been able to narrow down a Google search to anything useful. Anyone know of a program or script which does this?

You might also consider running Lucio Asnaghi's JOST framework to run
his ported native VSTs. He has two sample slicers listed here :

    http://www.anticore.org/jucetice/?page_id=8

I've tested many of his plugs with JOST running with Jack, they've
worked perfectly.

Btw, Lucio's Eqinox is a 'way cool EQ, one of the best I've tried for
Linux audio. It also requries JOST, which is becoming a very neat system.

Best,

dp