[LAU] A virtual LAU chillout band

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Nov 14 12:43:07 EST 2007

Hello!
  One question about the tracks: I thougt we best upload them raw. Meaning if
there's guitar take most probably record it with the necessary
distortion/drive (or other special sonically important effects), but besides
that don't use reverb, compression, EQ and the like before uploading. Probably
give some ladspa or other linux-effects you'd think very wise with their
settings in a kind of accompanying readme (see my last posting). So it could
read:
EFFECTS:
LADSPA 1950 (g2verb) room size: 25, reverb time 1.3, input BW 0.65, Damping
0.55, dry sound 0, Reflections -22, Reverb tail -28
  Of course as I said, if you can use something like EDL upload one as well,
but never leave it to the EDL alone, so we can include people with all kinds
of restrictions, and so everyone can stick her/his personal choice of tool.
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net