[LAU] LAU collaboration coordination?

Rob lau at kudla.org
Fri Nov 16 14:13:10 EST 2007

On Friday 16 November 2007 12:31, Frank Pirrone wrote:
> Julien - that's a good name for the project.  Maybe even the band.
> Other names for the "band" acknowledging its virtual nature[...]

I actually named my nonexistent band "world plus dog" for exactly that
reason, and grabbed a couple domains for it about 5 years ago...
without taking strangers on a mailing list into account, there are
some people I've worked with in the past whom I hoped would be into
doing the internet collaboration thing, and a cute euphemism
for "everyone" seems appropriate for this kind of thing.

Rob