[LAU] LAU collaboration coordination?

Frank Pirrone frankpirrone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 19:01:51 EST 2007

Rob wrote:
> On Friday 16 November 2007 12:31, Frank Pirrone wrote:
>
>> Julien - that's a good name for the project.  Maybe even the band.
>> Other names for the "band" acknowledging its virtual nature[...]
>>

> I actually named my nonexistent band "world plus dog" for exactly that
> reason, and grabbed a couple domains for it about 5 years ago...
> without taking strangers on a mailing list into account, there are
> some people I've worked with in the past whom I hoped would be into
> doing the internet collaboration thing, and a cute euphemism
> for "everyone" seems appropriate for this kind of thing.
>
> Rob

That's cool Rob.  I'll wager there's an outstanding name boiling inside
one of the posters at this very moment.  It'll burst out (no, not like
Alien) and we'll all go YESSSSSS.

I forgot what I spewed in that last message, Cloud, Strangers, Ghost,
whatever, but here's some more stream-of-consciousness within the
context of an international virtual band:

United Notions
Virtualosity
No Band
Streaming Dada