[LAU] import .ogg in Ardour2?

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Mon Nov 26 02:06:24 EST 2007

Paul Davis wrote:

> However, will it also include the patch I sent to allow various header
> file operations?

I remember the email/patch, which I wasn't able to repsond to immediately
because I was busy. When I rsponded with some questions you were too
busy and then we both sort of forgot about it.

> Until it does, Ardour cannot "upgrade" to the new
> version since we fundamentally require those operations? I can resend
> the patch if necessary.

Yes, please. Preferably against the current version in Bzr

   http://www.mega-nerd.com/Bzr/libsndfile-pub/

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo