[LAU] Just got an M-Audio 1010LT and for a moment i had awesome sound, then i hit something.

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Oct 2 04:26:17 EDT 2007

Hi!
  You can take alsamixer or envy24control. From what I heard envy24control
looks much nicer and a bit more understandable, but I don't know it.
  If you have roughly the same setup I have, you could try something like:
Push IEC598 and IEC598 1 to PCM OUT, raise the ADCs and DACs, then set the
DEEMPHESIS to off, push the HWs to PCM OUT, raise the multi items (I have them
at 0.00DB) and then set the clock items to the samplerate you like.
  This setting should work for an anlog in analog out setting. Remeber that
you first two analog-ins (ADC) are for microphones and correspond to the XLR
jacks. But you can set those two to line-levels, via two jumpers on the card,
have a look at your manual for this.
  Hope that helps.
  Kindest regards
         Julien