[LAU] difference between realtime-kernel and low-latency-kernel?

thomas fisher studio1 at commspeed.net
Thu Oct 4 15:15:25 EDT 2007

I can supply no quantifications for the 32 bit 2.6.20-16-realtime kernel  in
ubuntustudio other than no xruns have been observed. With the low latency
kernel, xruns were observed. Jack is the only app that has a -20 priority
assigned. The general workstation has been running without fault. The general
Debian / Ubuntu philosophy tends towards system stability.
Tom