[LAU] Best recording practise

Charles Linart clinart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:47:10 EDT 2007

I'm a big believer in bathroom recording.  If you have a real bathroom
with fully tiled walls, you just won't find a better sound.  Mic
placement is everything, though.  Buddy Holly and the Crickets
recorded a lot of songs in the shower room at a high school football
stadium, and the bathroom at Sun Studios was well used as an isolation
booth on more than a few historic occasions.  Invest in some cords and
take it to the terlet!