[LAU] heavy metal guitar sounds please?

olivier lestercolza at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 11 17:53:14 EDT 2007

hello,

> Florin Andrei wrote:
> > I'm having trouble finding a good source of heavy
> metal guitar sounds on
> > Linux. Any suggestions?

I think you can inject your sound in some effects like
reverb and distorsion combinated,
may be a phaser too ? a flanger ?... as you like ...
you can use ladspa plugin for that,
for the distorsion, I prefer use a pre-amp,
and I put the pitch up to get temperature,
you can put several preamp one after the other,
valve emulation, or not ...
I use to put the bass up, and the high a little bit
down,

try several combination,
you can find something good on that way...

bye