[LAU] well, some music for a short film...

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 18:31:05 EDT 2007

Hi all!

I am making some music for a short film:

http://www.musix.org.ar/ogg/corto/instrumental_rocktangoarabe2.wav.mp3

http://www.musix.org.ar/ogg/corto/rarara_mezcla1.wav.mp3

http://www.musix.org.ar/ogg/corto/ale_sin_teatro_folklore_con_VOZ_m5.ogg

http://www.musix.org.ar/ogg/corto/ale_sin_teatro_folklore_instrum_m4-1.ogg

http://www.musix.org.ar/ogg/corto/tango_arabe_tormentoso.ogg

This song is hard to mix:
http://www.musix.org.ar/ogg/corto/desocupado_mezcla2.ogg

I was trying to lower the voices... but when I lower them or when I raise the
other tracks, I can not understand the lyric (the people will not understand
the lyrics ).

I think that I will have to face the mix process in another way: studying the
instrument's harmonics using Jamin or gnome_wave_cleaner... and giving each
instrument some place into the harmonic ranges... any tip?

Well, "enjoy it" if you can.

PD: all songs recorded using Rosegarden or Ardour 0.99.3, zynaddsubfx or DSSI
Synths, condenser mic, acoustic guitar, hydrogen, etc., Musix GNU+Linux 1.0.

--

     `&'
      #    Marcos Guglielmetti, co-director de

"La libertad está en ser dueños de la propia vida."
Aristóteles