[LAU] Alsa Modular Synth - missing ladspa plugins on miniams

Bill Allen lau at ballen.fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 11 21:32:49 EDT 2007

Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 01:58:25AM -0400, Bill Allen wrote:
>

>> I'm upgrading an ancient music box. I've been using an old version of
>> ams. One of my favorite setups is miniams found in the instruments
>> directory. When I try to load it in a more modern distro (e.g. ubuntu
>> studio), I'm finding that I'm missing G2reverb and Saw-VCO. Both seem to
>> have been developed by Fons Andriaensen so I'm surprised they're not
>> included. I tried to find the sources, but failed.
>>

> The g2reverb is the one called 'stereo reverb' in the current version.
> I'm not sure about the VCO. You'll find the sources for all my plugins
> at <http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio/downloads>
>
> The old website on skynet.be does not exists anymore.

Thanks Fons. I built from source and all is well with my upgraded
system. BTW: the VCO is in VCO-plugins.

I'm going to file a ticket with ubuntu studio to get all your plugins
included. I suppose that means that somebody's going to have to package
them for debian. Do you know if that has ever been done?

Regards,
Bill