[LAU] GNU Denemo chokes a dual core 2 GB server

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 21:46:02 EDT 2007

hi

On 10/16/07, Edgar Aichinger <edogawa at aon.at> wrote:

> BTW, the author of noteedit started a new project now, the old noteedit
> url
> redirects to this page:
>
> http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/staff/jan/nted/nted.xhtml

This is great.  I am watching this thread, and I will be able to Google
midi files over an Edubuntu network.  Until then, we are continue to employ
the work around of having the kids initiate playback sequentially, rather
than simultaneously.  But that is obviously sub-optimal, and so we need to
come up with a better solution.