[LAU] [ot]: literature on arrangment/composition

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Oct 19 13:39:49 EDT 2007

Hello!
  Does anyone know some nice internet literature on composition? to be more
precise I'm looking for a book/guide to arrangements/harmony. I found a
practical book on composition, as used in German, the act of creating a piece,
general temporal structure, musical figures and gestures, but it seems to lack
the special aspect I'm looking for.
  If anyone knows something helpful, please tell me.
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net