[LAU] [OT] MIT Open Courseware informal study group?

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Sep 4 11:52:50 EDT 2007

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 11:41:13AM -0400, Paul Winkler wrote:
> Hi everybody who was interested in this,
> I've created a project page here:
> http://www.openplans.org/projects/open-courseware-6001
> You'll need to create an account on that site.

>  You should
> then have access to the mailing list,
> http://www.openplans.org/projects/open-courseware-6001/lists/ocw-6.001/

Sorry, forgot to say: to post to the mailing list, you'll first need
to join openplans.org; then once you get the confirmation email, go
back to http://www.openplans.org/projects/open-courseware-6001 and
click the "join" button that should appear.

The site is basically a wiki, and there's also a task tracker thingy
that may or may not be useful to us.

This will be my last message to this list on this off-topic topic.
I hope to see some people there :)

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com