[LAU] How much does my new SB Extigy suck and why?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:21:16 EDT 2007

I'm not 100% sure of this so take it with a grain of sand but I
believe that most DVD audio is 48K. (Which is why PC systems are
making the shift for entertainment reasons.) Anyway, if you have any
DVD audio, or even the sound track from a movie played through xine,
etc., then doing a comparison would be interesting. (To me anyway...)
:-)

Cheers,
Mark