[LAU] How much does my new SB Extigy suck and why?

Bearcat M. Sandor HomeTheater at feline-soul.com
Thu Sep 6 17:34:07 EDT 2007

Arnold,

The 2 master sliders are strange. They seem to both adjust the volume, bu
tone of them does so in finer increments then the other.

As far as the 48khz goes it does seem that clipping was what i was hearing
(hence the uncomfortable sound) and resampling does alleviate that. I
wonder if it's possible to up-sample the bitrate too, so that i am going
from 16/44.1 to 24/48.

As far as the Tascam goes, i'd say give it to your friend. I need stable
inputs for Mythtv. Thank you for the offer though.

Bearcat M. Sandor