[LAU] MIDI Control over Ardour and Rosegarden

Ricardo Lobo ricardolobo at audienciazero.org
Thu Sep 13 19:57:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

I believe it is possible to control the volume, panning, reverb, etc in
Ardour and Rosegarden using the knobs and sliders of a MIDI controler,
but I'm not getting it right. The controllers come with some default
assignments, but when I use the knobs and sliders nothing happens.
Probably the software has different assigned channels, where can I
change them to match the controllers settings? Little Help?

Thanks,

Lobo