[LAU] How to edit OSC-Data manual with graphical editor ?

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Mon Sep 17 04:46:42 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am thinking of having an graphical editor for OSC-streams natively. I doesnt
have to support complex data types like lists of mixed types, but at least
floating point controller. Is there an (free) application which can do that
like sequenzer handle MIDI-controller or so ?

mfg winfried

- ritsch at iem.at - http://iem.at/ritsch
- Institut fuer Elektronische Musik und Akustik
- University of Music and Dramatic Art Graz
- Tel. ++43-316-389-3510 (3170) Fax ++43-316-389-3171
- PGP-ID 69617A69 (see keyserver http://wwwkeys.eu.gpg.net/)