[LAU] [ANN] JAD 1.0 officially released

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Wed Sep 19 21:40:41 EDT 2007

Le Lundi, 17 Septembre 2007 08:14:26 -0400,
Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> a écrit :

> Yes, but the publisher wants me to profile a 64-bit audio system, and
> AFAICT 64 Studio is the only one in something like full bloom.

I guess Fedora Core 6 x86_64 with CCRMA (automatically and graphically
installed via kyum after installing FC6) does not count. Too bad,
because it's doing quite good.

It works also with the brand new Fedora 7 x86_64.

But maybe you are only looking at distros that provides an audio system
from a CD or DVD (eg. that does not fetch additional packages over the
internet).

Cheers,
Al