[LAU] Any lyrics please?

julien lociuro julien.lociuro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:29:53 EDT 2007

> Here is my try at composing a lyric, never done such thing before in
> this fashion in a great while so please take it with a grain of salt and
> you dont have to
> use it if its crap, or doesnt fit your style, whatever.
>
> A Wonderfull Day
>
> I want to see your crystal eyes
> Even knowing they are just a lie
> A robotic sound might emphasize
> The truth i share in my synthetic dice
>
> No, no, no, you dont know
> Knowing is not how you will find
> The truth lies on a sober heart
> And this my friend i dare to say
>
> Lets make a perfect union
> My sober heart and your crystal eyes
> Spliced in one million bytes
> Flowing trough a great river
> Reaching grandma dad and son
>
> I could go even further
> Not today, nor tomorrow
> let the time decides its way
> Rest in peace a wonderfull day

Thanks. It looks good :-) Well, I cannot say I will use it. I will meditate
on it. I want to feel it and if it triggers emotions, then I'll be able to
try compose accordingly..
If I use it, the idea is that I want to make many versions with the same
lyrics..and share it with you..so you can say which one you prefer or you
think is more appropriate with the lyrics context..

--
julien