[LAU] Re: Re: Re: Lyrics books

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Sep 28 02:41:29 EDT 2007

David wrote:
>ftp://ftp.turtlebeach.com/pub/voy/mw_sng_mae/int2sngw.exe
>It won't install under WINE...

It installs fine for me under current wine from git
(roughly wine-0.9.46), so you shouldn't have to futz
around with unpacking it some other way.

Still doesn't play on Wine, though, even though I have timidity
installed and working.  Here's a log:

~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Voyetra/Introduction to Songwriting$
wine SONGEX.EXE
fixme:mcimidi:MIDI_mciPlay NIY: SMPTE track start 96:0:3 0.0
fixme:mcimidi:MIDI_mciPlay NIY: MIDI port=0, track=1
fixme:mcimidi:MIDI_mciPlay NIY: MIDI channel=0, track=1

Quite possibly I don't know what I'm doing, though.  I don't use
audio much (beyond what Firefox and Flash inflict on me).
- Dan