[LAU] music page updated

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Apr 3 11:45:25 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-03 at 10:14 -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:

>     http://linux-sound.org/ardour-music.html
>
> I've added a variety of new and old pieces, thanks to my ISP's
> generosity in expanding my available storage. Please feel free to
> comment. :)

Malted Milk has been in my collection already, it's pure and everything
is in place.

Cannibal's Trance is nice, but could be ... wider in the hips, roots
deeper in the earth ;)
The square lead reminds me of some house track ...
if only I could find it.

404 on the Prelude.

The Bagatelle feels like a slightly blurry and sleepy description of
something great. While I'm not 100% happy with the harmonic aspect, it's
full of nice motives and I see at least 2 characters that could be
carved out of it. Maybe an elven maid and a slightly gnarly faun :)

My turn to say: thanks for sharing :)

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: