[LAU] music page updated

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Thu Apr 3 12:36:38 EDT 2008

Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> Cannibal's Trance is nice, but could be ... wider in the hips, roots
> deeper in the earth ;)
> The square lead reminds me of some house track ...
> if only I could find it.

I had Pink and Aphex T in mind when I wrote it. Also, it was my lame
response to James Shuttlesworth's great "Fling".
> 404 on the Prelude.

Fixed now, sorry about that. I think you've heard this one already too.

> The Bagatelle feels like a slightly blurry and sleepy description of
> something great. While I'm not 100% happy with the harmonic aspect, it's
> full of nice motives and I see at least 2 characters that could be
> carved out of it. Maybe an elven maid and a slightly gnarly faun :)

Hausmusik. A composition exercises, really, but fun to write. I had an
animated movie in mind while writing this one.

> My turn to say: thanks for sharing :)

Thanks for listening, Thorsten, I appreciate your comments, as always. :)

Best,

dp