[LAU] music page updated

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Apr 3 12:58:24 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-03 at 12:36 -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> > Cannibal's Trance is nice, but could be ... wider in the hips, roots
> > deeper in the earth ;)
> > The square lead reminds me of some house track ...
> > if only I could find it.
> >
> I had Pink and Aphex T in mind when I wrote it.

Although I am not alone in this, I have had the priviledge of meeting
Dave on several occasions in different european locations. I can't claim
to know the man in any sense, but I can say that I *thought* I knew
enough to say that Dave Phillips would never, ever EVER write a piece of
music with "Pink and Aphex T in mind".

Suprise at the world is good. Keep it coming Dave.