[LAU] new! linuxmusicians.com

schoappied schoappied at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:23:00 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I recieved a message on the muse mailinglist and thought maybe you like to hear the news...

I wanted to let you all know of a site I put up not long ago called
 LinuxMusicians.Com. It's just a forum where us musicians can get
together and discuss creating music on Linux, what apps we
like/dislike, share our recordings and scores, and generally just have
a good time! I'd love it if you all would stop by and check it
out...we don't have very many members or posts right now, but I think
this could be a really exciting community

I think it could be something linux audio is needed. A central community forum to share thoughts wisdoms etc. Maybe it is possible to link it with a better documentation/ howto's etc. in a topic with howto's/ documentation and or links to usefull documentations and tutorials...

Would be great if many people join the forum :)

REgards,

~dirk