[LAU] new! linuxmusicians.com

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:20:34 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 3:10 PM, schoappied <schoappied at gmail.com> wrote:

>  You can make linuxaudio.org 'alive' when you put also a forum on the
>  site. When there's a active forum, more people will visit the site and
>  more people will find the site, cause now it isn't very clear for
>  newbies where to go...
>
>  I think you could link the new forum to the linuxaudio site or ask the
>  person who did set up the forum, to move his forum to linuxaudio.org...
>  Then you have a active community on a central spot on the internet, with
>  a forum connected to the linuxaudio site...

I think that's a good idea... even a link right on the main page that
says something like "New? Please click here to get started" that links
to basic info... I like how this site organizes its information, as an
online handbook (for stop motion animation):

http://www.stopmotionanimation.com/handbook/

And it links specific parts of the handbook to relevant discussions in
the forum.

I guess we should put our money where our mouths and volunteer to help
out... :-P

-- Brett