[LAU] What have I done now??

Al Thompson biggles58 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 11 09:33:10 EDT 2008

I just notice last night that sometime during my adventures in Linuxsampler I've managed to break amarok, which has always been solid.

Now, it seems that amarok won't play .m4a file.  I have a HUGE songlist, and it's always played whatever was in the songlist, but not now!  I'm obviously overwritten something while I was installing packages, but I have no idea what file I'm looking for.  Does anyone here have ANY idea off the top of your collective head how I get amarok back to the way it used to be?

Thanks.  I think once I get that fixed, I'm done trying to install things.  The only thing I've ultimately managed to do is break amarok.

Thanks to everyone.