[LAU] LittleGPTracker

M-.-n nostromo at arkaos.net
Mon Apr 14 05:26:07 EDT 2008

A little live mix of my songs I've done for a radio last friday ... a
couple of mishaps along the way (including the fact it's been recorded
in mono so there's bad drop whenever the sound goes to the right
channel) but I thought I'd drop it as a demonstration of what my tracker
can do. it's a lot more chilled than the set of the Linux Audio
Conference =)

The setup is 2 GP2x running littlegptracker through a mixer and a
micromodular processing the output.

<http://discodirt.10pm.org/audio/M-.-n_live_at_radio_tuxedo.mp3>

Feedback, question, criticism welcome :)
Marc.