[LAU] qjackctl (documentation)

schoappied schoappied at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:04:48 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thinking about linux audio and documentation... Isn't it strange that
there isn't a good documentation for qjackctl (in combi with jack)?
qjackctl is such a core app if you want to work with linux audio. And
qjackctl/ jack is often a high 'threshold' to get started to use linux
audio software...

Ok, we've patchbay explained now, but what about the parameter settings,
options, display, misc, connections (and the different tabs,
audio/midi/alsa), messages and status?

I think we can lower the threshold to start use linux audio apps if this
important part is better explained in a good and clear (with pictures)
documentation, which can be updated when there is a new qjackctl with
new features. I also like to know more about it myself!

Kind regards,

Dirk