[LAU] OT: Portable Keyboard

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Apr 23 03:28:12 EDT 2008

Hi!
   I didn't look at ebay and other such institution lately. But an old roland
xp30 or something else from the xp-series seems to cover your needs fairly
well. they are real synths though. No built-inspekaers. But very slim, I
suppose not too expensive nowadays, rather light-weidhgt, enough useable
sounds and possible to expand sounds, 61 keys.
   Models I know, so you can search easier: xp30, xp50, xp60 and xp80.
Differences: the xp80 has a bilt-in sequencer and they differ in the number of
sound-expansion boards they can take onboard. The xp30 comes already loaded
with three boards.
   Another optionmight be the newer XV series. They also mostly vary in number
of boards they can take.
   Hope that helps!
   Kindest regards
            Julien