[LAU] Lightwheight midi transformer

James Stone jamesmstone at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:22:34 EDT 2008

Regarding the glitchy sound on the eeePC, I think it may be because of
interrupt sharing between sound and video (although other people on
this list didn't agree). In the end I bought myself a _very_ cheap USB
soundcard (asonic something or other - used to be £10 on ebuyer, but
not sold there any more), and jack now runs completely glitch-free.

James