[LAU] Lightwheight midi transformer

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Thu Apr 17 07:30:55 EDT 2008

M-.-n wrote:
> I'm looking for some kind of midi processor that would allow me to convert
> midi input (from a controller) into some other midi output (to gear) so that
> I can workaround the limitiation of my faderfoxes that have all midi
> pre-wired. Would there be an application like that is lightwheight enough I
> could run it on my EEE ?
I've been asking for such a utility for a while. As I've mentioned
before , something like a software version of the Yamaha MEP4 would be
neat. If I ever have the time I'll try to hack Holborn's midirgui to do
it. Like I'll ever have the time... :(

You're sure to hear from the Pd mavens though. ;)

Best,

dp