[LAU] I finished a free CD of my music using 100% free software!

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 18:33:28 EDT 2008

Hey!

Good news!!

I finished a CD of my music!

Here the details, just download and listen to it :)

http://marcospcmusica.wordpress.com/2008/08/03/amigaos-un-disco-de-musica-libre/

http://e3.ututo.org/users/musix/CDs/Amigaos/

“Be Friends” (”Amigaos”) is a compilation of music composed and
recorded on my own and / or with friends, during the past two years.

With this record I attempt to recover the vision of “group of songs
with some consistency and order”.

I love the Internet, free thought and free software… to do what we
want it’s a part of that, and I wanted to make a disc.

I thank the friends who encouraged me… the disc is for them and I hope
you enjoy it as far as possible ;-)

Some details:

“Dear Eda”, “Al Charly” and “Azor” are compositions from Mariana;
Borges is a song from Carla; I participated in all of them playing an
instrument and recording.

“Radio” is a spot we did with Mauro, Heaven, Carla, Adrian for “Futura
FM”, music is from Mauro and Sky (Cielo).

The rest of the songs: I wrote them and recorded by myself.

All the music was recorded with the Musix GNU/Linux free software,
using Ardour, Rosegarden, Hydrogen, ZynAddSubFX, Hexter, Audacity,
Qsynth and many other incredible programs.

All songs licensed under copyleft free licenses

Copyleft means that anyone who redistributes the software, with or
without changes, can not restrict anyone to copy, redistribute it or
change it. Copyleft guarantees that the user must have their freedom.

Copyright (c) 2008 Germán Marcos Guglielmetti

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and / or modify this
document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License,
Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software
Foundation, with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no
Back - Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section
entitled “GNU Free Documentation License.”

--
Marcos Guglielmetti - www.musix.org.ar