[LAU] zoom h2

pete shorthose zenadsl6252 at zen.co.uk
Sat Aug 9 17:47:59 EDT 2008

On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 13:53:40 +0930
Matthew Smith <matt at smiffytech.com> wrote:

> Quoth Ken Restivo at 2008-08-09 13:37...
>
> > I've been using the H2 to record live shows, but with the internal SD card. Sometimes shows go longer than 2GB worth of flash at 44.1/16, so I'll try just using it as a mic and doing the recording onto a laptop hard disk instead.
>
> I've been considering one of these for a future purchase (I've got a
> Samson C01U microphone for non-portable stuff) - will it take larger SD
> cards?

list of known compatible SD cards for the H2 (max 16GB SDHC at the moment)

  http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/h2/SDlist.html

instructions and download for updating to the latest firmware

  http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/download/software/h2.php

the latter may required in order to use large SDHC cards.

cheers,
pete.