[LAU] [ANN] Qtractor 0.2.1 (fainty diva) released!

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Sat Aug 30 07:03:40 EDT 2008

Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
>> Grammostola Rosea wrote:

>>> Ok ;)
>>>
>>> There is no drum editor in Qtractor? Is this a feature request?
>>>
>> drum editor? what's that? you mean a drum pattern editor as a specific
>> kind of a piano-roll midi editor where note events have fixed
>> single-shot duration?
> Yes, such editor has drum part names (bassdrum, acoustic snare etc.)
> (check muse or rosegarden).

note/keys have also its names in qtractor. those names are supplied by
the instrument definition in effect for that particular midi
channel/track. default is only midi channel 10 has it, following the gm
standard.

currently note/key names are only shown in tooltips. just hover the
mouse around the midi editor and you'll see them :)

hth
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org