[LAU] PianoBooster version 0.5.0 has just been released

Louis B. louisjbarman at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:32:56 EST 2008

Ketil  Thorgersen wrote:

> Wow thanks!!
>
> This is actually an amazing piece of software!!
>
> A great thing would be to acquire a wiki kind of thing with links to usable
> midi files!
>
> How about developing the game aspect a bit more with points and levels and
> such?
>
> Ketil

Hi

I have set up a forum on Nabble see:

  http://n2.nabble.com/Piano-Booster-f1591936.html

and added the thread, "Pieces of music that I have enjoyed playing -
please add to this list". If any body knows of any suitable pieces of
music then please feel free to add it to this forum.

I have always planned to add a high score, but as it was hard enough
to get Piano Booster ready for release it will probably have to wait
until after Christmas.

Thanks

Louis