[LAU] [ANN] [alsa_midi_plumber] Maintain midi connections, jack.plumbing style.

Miguel Morales therevoltingx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 01:31:17 EST 2008

Hi all!
I was always looking for a way to maintain my midi connections the same way
I maintain my JACK connections using midi.plumbing.
Nothing that I found satisfied my needs so I cooked up this dirty little
script.  Basically it just parses the output of aconnect and maintains
the midi connections using a rules file specified by the user.

Anyway, it's a really simple perl script, here's the link:
http://diastrofunk.com/alsa_midi_plumber.html
http://www.freewebs.com/bh_x/alsa_midi_plumber.html

Enjoi!

--
The Revolting X Software/Music Production:
http://diastrofunk.com