[LAU] Fedora Core 9, Planet CCRMA, and PulseAudio

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Thu Dec 11 09:39:30 EST 2008

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 07:57:42 -0600
The Other <theother1510 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Still waiting on the CCRMA repositories for Fedora 9.  (Any
> idea when that will come along?  Fedora is now up to version 10.)

There have been Planet CCRMA repositories available for quite a while
now.  I believe the webpage is lagging behind in documenting this,
though.

I'm planning on installing 9 soon, but from everything I've read,
the 2.26 RT kernels are not stable, and Pulseaudio is a royal pain.
I plan to simply uninstall its RPMs.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com