[LAU] : tons of delay of 5667.000 usecs exceeds estimated spare time of 5298.000; restart ...

Mysth-R mysthr21 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 11:31:44 EST 2008

Hi,

I just bought a Native Instrument Audio Kontrol 1 Usb2 and I got some
strange problems with it.

I made some test. Some times it works perfectly, and other times I got this
type of messages in qjackctl : delay of 5667.000 usecs exceeds estimated
spare time of 5298.000; restart ...

It doesn't seem to directly affect the sound. I am running a 2.6.25.8-rt7
kernel with Jack-0.116.1
I don't really understand what happens.

Some other times the sound become totally crappy.

And the last strange behaviour I noticed is when I use PD. When I open some
of my patchs, but not all, the audio connexions of my sound card disappear
in qjackctl, jack is totally blocked and I can't kill it even with "killall
-9 jackd" command. I have to reboot.

I tried with a 2.6.26 kernel and it does the same.

Any experience or hints to help me ?

Thank you

cheers,

Mysth-R