[LAU] Solved (I hope) Fedora Core 9, Planet CCRMA, and PulseAudio

Tue Dec 16 20:32:39 EST 2008

On Sun, 2008-12-14 at 15:20 -0600, The Other wrote:
> The Other wrote:
> > Then I looked into the /etc/pulse/default.pa file, and went into the
> > ### Load Audio Drivers section and put in this:
> >
> > load-module module-alsa-sink
> > load-module module-alsa-source device=hw:1,0

One more caveat... the load of kernel modules is done now in parallel
(if I understand things correctly so that the boot process is faster).

That can have the unfortunate side effect that the order of the
soundcards is not necessarily always the same... check the Planet CCRMA
pages, there are instructions there on how to solve that.

-- Fernando