[LAU] Call for Participation: International Counting Track

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Dec 22 11:41:45 EST 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 14:36 +0000, Gordon JC Pearce MM3YEQ wrote:

> > and only recently thought: How much more interesting would that be with
> > many people, in several languages!
>
> Been done...
>
> eins zwei drei fier funf sechs seiben acht
> ONE TWO
> ovil dah tri
>
> Krafty devils that they are... ;-)

There's Kraftwerk's Numbers and I vaguely recall that there was a song
on the Eurovision Song Contest (back when it had a name that I wouldn't
be able to reproduce without copy-paste :) where the text was just
counting.

Such a simple concept can't be new, but I'm sure the way this shall come
together and the final result will be rather unlike anything that
happened before ;)

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: